I Need Air I Need Air

Nice

Quite liked it, similar to Gibbets, but I still enjoyed it!

Bazooki: A Silent Affair Bazooki: A Silent Affair

Thoroughly enjoyed!

I'd very much like a sequel! :'D

Han Solo Soundboard Han Solo Soundboard

Good... But

It's a nice game, smooth recordings, and put together nicely. But you spelled "Straight" wrong, just so you know (:

Sick Leave Sick Leave

Good!

I like it! Watin' on that in-depth version

Where is 2010? Where is 2010?

Good

I like it, it's a good nice game to play. The artwork is nice, the idea's simple, but effective... But I think if the character looked better... Then it'd be a 10

.: Santa's Rampage :. .: Santa's Rampage :.

Good game!

You know what? Screw what they said! I liked this game, it was good graphics by flash game standard, it was challenging, and you're sled upgraded gradually, giving the player something to work towards. And it wouldn't be front page if it was bad, would it? Anyway, great job man, keep it up!

Archawn responds:

WHAT WHO SAID?! A CONSPIRACY?!? EVERYONE'S INSANE BUT ME!!!!

lint lint

Awesome game!

I love, above all, the wall jumping. I know this isn't very useful, but who cares?

PCpr0gramer responds:

Wall jumping is my favorite aspect as well. Thanks for the review!

madness mahjong madness mahjong

In agreement.

In agreement with previous reviews, it does need music, and this game has grasped the general idea Mah-jong. It seems as though you may have over-complicated the pairs. It wouldn't have been as bad if you had a quick tutorial for people who have never played Mah-jong before, which also comes with a guide of which tiles match with which. I understand the head matching with the body, as Windows version of Mah-jong has different trees which match together. The hint system was really helpful, all in all this was a pretty good game. 7/10

Spinmatch 2 (light) Spinmatch 2 (light)

Challenging.

I like this, it's quite difficult, but in a way that encourages you to carry on. Nice work, keep it up.

velgajski1 responds:

Thanks a lot!!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

No better game.

It's absolutely amazing, I love that you can shoot the turtle to make him go higher. The tank is amazing, no doubt an inclusion for promoting Newgrounds. Although I have rated this 10/10, I still have and improvement to add; if you could also buy other people or creatures like the banana, a goomba, or even one of the Tankmen would make it a little better. I love the medals in this game, I got all but two: Icarus, and Question mark.