Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

Waitwait

I get how Tourettes isn't just swearing, but, he didnt have jerky movements, or swear... He just got pissed off at stuff.

Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Good....

It was a smooth animation, and the idea was good. Shame it didnt really appeal to my humour, but nevermind (:

Billy Mays The Birth Billy Mays The Birth

That Goddamn Voice

It was such a good idea, and it was great how you pulled this off... but the voice was really bad, you should've picked something a lot smoother. All the other voices were really smooth, and well done. But, just the voice-over itself. Please change it for the next one, it's the only thing stopping you from getting a perfect 10/10 and 5/5 from me.

Good luck next time mate :)

A Robot In Disguise A Robot In Disguise

Okay

Liked the credits, the overall idea and the animation. But.. I think, it could've been funnier

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Great.

I really enjoyed this, the facial expressions and surrounding areas made it so that speech wasn't needed. The song was fitting, the animation was smooth, and overall this is a 10/10, even though a replay button would've been nice.

Veinom responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
I wanted it to loop to make a point about the circle of water, so it loops on purpose :)

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

I'm gonna sound like an idiot...

I like the overall video, and as previous reviews have said, it takes influence from MGS. The voice-acting was good, and the animation was nicely done too. The Canadian Commander's only insult being 'fools' made me chuckle a bit.
But, they didn't look overall like Tankmen. Well, they did, but not like others that have been put on. But apart from that, I loved it! Keep up the good work.

Deterioration Deterioration

Awesome!

I love it! It's weird in a good way, it's got nice little sounds, and the animation is nice and clean! Keep up the good work!

Mario Hates Fags! 2 Mario Hates Fags! 2

Are you serious!?

For one, it's just the same as your other one with Sonic. Two, the animation is terrible. And three, it's homophobic, why don't you make one with an actual story behind it?

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The 1st Second of 2010 The 1st Second of 2010

Good!

It's a good animation, I like the music, and I like how smooth it all is. Only thing I would say is to make background and floors more interesting. Apart from that, I liked it over-all. 9/10

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks a million. Your comment is really appriciated ^^

I could have made the animation better, but I wanted it to be released on 1st January, meaning that it wouldn't be the best!

Anyways, thanks for watching :D

The Last Mall Santa The Last Mall Santa

Didn't like it much.

Good idea, but the animation wasn't great, and the voice acting wasn't the best either... BUT, I did think it was interesting.